payd inc. is looking to shrink student debt and grow as a company. That’s why we are hiring a Graphic Design Intern (Paid).
But first, what the hell is payd?
payd is North America’s first and only financial management platform created specifically for students (future, current and past.) As former students, we understand the stress and hardship that comes with giant loans. So, we developed a program that will help them pay off their debts easier than ever before. Think of us as a piggy bank. But a really, really smart one that gets filled every time you buy a coffee.
Interesting right? Well, we’re looking for some help. More specifically someone who harbours the analytical skills to make sense of big data and the digital marketing skills to create an impact. The catch? There’s none. We are a new startup and you will have the opportunity to grow as we do.
Sounds great? That’s because it is. In this position, you’ll:
- Be paid $18/hour for your time.
- Working 40 hours a week.
- Work directly with payd’s Creative Director and CEO.
- Help develop brand identity and other brand assets.
- Develop simple, beautiful, and intuitive interfaces that solve business problems.
- Be an advocate for a great user experience.
- Create and maintain our brand assets and usage guidelines across internal teams.
- Help to establish and maintain a cohesive look and style across all consumer-facing touchpoints (including sales collateral, digital ads, website, email campaigns, and client presentations).
- Work with the creative team presentation decks for professional service projects.
- Create clean, dynamic, modern 2D animations.
- Participate in UX studies and UI mocks as needed.
- Help to design the front end of payd’s website.
- Assist with the conception and direction of pay’s social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram).
- An undergraduate student who has strong design sense.
- Skills with Adobe Creative Suite and other design software.
- Understanding of marketing, audience, and business strategy.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Smart file organization.
- Have access to this on their own laptop that’s capable of handling large file sizes.
- Very autonomous and independent – a fast learner.
- Ability to work full-time during the period of your missions.
Think you got what it takes? Great, please apply below and send your portfolio to [email protected]