payd inc. is looking to shrink student debt and grow as a company. That’s why we are hiring a
Customer Service/Onboarding Specialist – Paid.
But first, what the hell is payd?
payd is North America’s first and only financial management platform created specifically for
students (future, current and past.) As former students, we understand the stress and hardship
that comes with giant loans. So, we developed a program that will help them pay off their debts
easier than ever before. Think of us as a piggy bank. But a really, really smart one that gets
filled every time you buy a coffee.
Interesting right? Well, we’re looking for some help. More specifically someone who harbours
the analytical skills to make sense of big data and the digital marketing skills to create an
impact. The catch? There’s none. We are a new startup and you will have the opportunity to
grow as we do.
Sounds great? That’s because it is. In this position, you’ll:
- Become a payd product expert
- Provide detailed account walkthroughs and assist many new partners with
- Clearly communicate account setup requirements and expectations with customers and
- Educate partners on cash-back options, capabilities, and best practices to simplify
adoption and align expectation
- Record customer implementation needs, requests, and questions and communicate to
key payd stakeholders
- Ensure customers receive superior service
- Collaborate with the sales, finance, operations, and engineering teams
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement and automation to the onboarding
process – you get to write the book
- Develop a deep understanding of partners business and operational objectives
- Listen carefully to information provided by partners and ask clarifying questions to
ensure proper use of payd’s offer system
- Establish strong relationships with new partner stakeholders and deepen relationships
with existing partner stakeholders
What you need to have:
- Previous experience in customer services
- Excellent Communication Skills – Strong Grammar/Spelling Skill
- A creative and innovative spirit
- Commitment and adhere to deadlines
- Adaptability- You are able to be fluid and flexible in a fast paced work environment.
Stress? What’s that?
- Time management – You’re always on time and you know how to protect others’ time so they can focus on their own tasks.
- Humility and Service – You focus on how you can build a vision bigger than the founder,and yourself, in service of our customers and their dreams.
- You’re a born GO GETTER – always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve efficiencies, build others up, and make the world a better place
….and it would be great if you had:
- Willingness to build a full on-boarding process
- Basic to intermediate understanding of analytics and reporting
- Experience collaborating with and project managing in a remote team
We believe the work we’re doing is important and valuable to society. Because of this,
- Big thinkers and hard workers.
- Excited about facing big challenges.
- Supportive of each other and jump in to help when needed.
- Fiercely Competitive.
Payd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.